ZEPHYR® Pneumatic Retrofit Block
Features and Benefits
Pneumatic retrofit block easily converts existing pneumatic valves to low voltage, electronically controlled systems. The VLV-CMN-2190 replaces Acorn, Metcraft, and Willoughby pneumatic servomotors while the VLV-CMN-2191 replaces older style Bradley pneumatic servomotors.
- No metering diaphragms to fail and clog
- Engineered non-metallic valve body made from DuPont™ Delrin® for advanced corrosion resistance
- Ability to activate using manual bypass handle
- Solenoid is interchangeable with other I-CON correctional valves reducing spare parts
- Maximum water temperature of 120° F and maximum pressure of 100 PSI