On Floor Blowout Toilet
Features and Benefits
I-CON toilets are seamlessly welded, 14-gauge type 304 stainless steel. Exposed surfaces have satin finishes except for the mirror finished, integral, elongated seat. Rear access fixtures require a wall opening and chase area for installation and maintenance. The toilet features a blowout flushing action with a self-draining flush rim.
I-CON toilets meet or exceed ASME A112.19.3 and CSA B45.4 requirements. The toilets are designed to withstand a 5,000 lbs. load without permanent deflection and damage, and the trap allows for a 2-1/8" ball to pass. A 1" supply line with a minimum of 25 PSI flow pressure is required. When used with an I-CON MOMENTUM® flush valve, the fixture is capable of flushing as low as 1.0gpf. If used with other flush valves, the fixture is capable of flushing as low as 1.28gpf.
- 14-gauge type 304 stainless steel
- Seamlessly welded
- Satin finished surfaces
- Mirror finished, integral, elongated seat
- Blowout flushing action with self-draining, flushing rim
- Wall supply flush connection is 1-1/2" NPT female
- Top supply flush connection is 1-1/2" NPT male
- Various waste options available
- 4 anchoring locations
- Furnished with necessary fasteners for proper mounting (Rear access only)
- Note: Optional wall sleeve or metal template is recommended for all installations for required wall openings
Installation and Maintenance