TruTOUCH® Force-Activated LED Touch Sensor
100146 : 2'
Features and Benefits
Fully electronic force activated sensor with LED status indicator and no moving parts. Sensor includes a two foot lead with watertight connector. Extension cable with RJ connector is required for operation (sold separately).
- Specifically designed for penal use
- Rugged, polished stainless steel housing with no internal moving parts makes the unit virtually vandal-proof
- Proven reliability with testing of over 1 million activations
- Unique design allows activation by finger pressure without compromising its sealing integrity
- Proprietary 5V DC design allowing for no power consumption until touched by operator
- Ability to be remotely located up to three hundred (300) feet from the associated controller
- Telephone type connectors for quick and easy connection to controller
- Meets all ADA requirements
- IP 68 protection
- Operating temperature range from -40° F to 257° F
Installation and Maintenance