Quick Ship Front Access On Floor Siphon Jet Toilet with Top Supply
Features and Benefits
Quick Ship fixtures have a 3-day standard lead time! *
This toilet fixture is designed for high security areas with an accessible pipe chase. The fixtures are fabricated using 14-gauge type 304 stainless steel, seamlessly welded to form a one-piece, vandal resistant unit. Exposed surfaces are polished to a satin finish, except for the integral seat which is polished to a bright mirror finish.
I-CON fixtures are designed to withstand 5,000 lbs. loading without permanent deflection and damage. They meet or exceed ASME A112.19.3-2008 and CSA B45.4-08 requirements. The trap design will allow for a 2 1/8" ball to pass. When used with the I-CON MOMENTUM® flush valve, the unit is capable of flushing 1.0 gallon per flush. If unit is used with other flush valves, the unit will flush using 1.6 gallons per flush. A minimum 1" supply line providing a minimum 25psi flushing pressure is required.
- Floor mounted toilet with top
- Top supply flushing connection 1 1/2" MIPT
- Integral elongated seat
- Self draining flushing rim
- Siphon flushing action
- 2 3/8" OD toilet trap with gasket waste outlet
- Fully enclosed trap
- Anchoring shall be a 4-point mounting system, furnished with necessary fasteners for proper installation
- Note: Optional wall sleeve or metal template is recommended for all installations for required wall
*Based on available inventory at time of order. Additional restrictions may apply.